- When you book your wedding flowers with us we require 10% of your quoted total balance as a deposit* (minimum of £50). This will secure your wedding date with us – we are unable to reserve your date until this deposit is paid.
- This deposit will be deducted from your quoted total balance.
- The full payment of the outstanding balance (less the deposit and any additional payments you might have made) will be required 4 weeks before your wedding date.
*Please see Hire of Venue Styling Equipment for details of refundable security deposit regarding items such as Martini vases, candelabras etc.
- Payment can be made by cash, debit or credit card, Paypal, or BACS. We can under special circumstances accept payment by cheque.
- The cost of your wedding flowers can be spread over the months leading up to your wedding date if required. Please ask for details.
- If you decide to postpone your wedding we will hold your deposit until your wedding goes ahead.
- If, for any reason, you decide to cancel your wedding this deposit is non-refundable.
Hire of Venue Styling Equipment
- We charge a refundable security deposit of £100 for this service. This deposit also secures your date.
- Charges will be made for any item that is lost, or returned damaged or broken. Replacement of goods will be charged at the current purchase price and will be deducted from your security deposit. It is the responsibility of the hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
- Charges in respect of chair covers, sashes, table runners etc. will be made for any tears, and marks/stains that are not removable following normal laundering.
- Equipment hired, for example, vases, plinths, candelabras, chair covers, sashes, Twinkle products etc. remain the property of Wickham & Taylor at all times.
- We are usually happy to dress your venue with any finishing touches that you supply but please note there may be an added cost attributed to this for our time.